Confirmation of the reservation
Every reservation will only be considered as confirmed upon receipt of the deposit required :
• A minimum of 1 night for every reservation from January 1st to May 23rd, from May 24th to June 30th and from September 1st to December 31st.
• 50 % of the total amount of the stay with a minimal charge of 1 night for every reservation from May 24th to 27th and from July 1st to August 31st.
• Any cancellation must be made in writing by the customer.
The deposit will not be refundable if the cancellation of the reservation is made by mail :
• Less than 48 hours before the date of arrival, for every reservation from January 1st to May 23rd, from May 28th to June 30th and from September 1st to December 31st.
• Less than 7 days before the date of arrival, for every reservation from May 24th to 27th and from July 1st to August 31st.
Please note that in case of no show, the full amount of the deposit will be kept, and in case of an early departure 50 % of the remaining stay will be charged.
After contacting the customer service department (email@example.com) and in the absence of a satisfactory response within 60 days, the customer may contact the Tourism and Travel Mediator, whose contact details and procedures are available on his website : www.mtv.travel.
This is the Tourism and Travel Mediator for hotels. The mediator can be contacted within 12 months of the first complaint.
Time of arrival
• Rooms are officially available at 4 pm, check-in time. However, we will do everything possible to ensure that your room is ready on your arrival.
• All reservations are kept until 6 pm. Please let us know if you intend to arrive any later.
Time of departure
All rooms must be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure.
• Failure to checkout by this time will result in the billing of an additional night’s stay..
• Should you require a late check-out please contact reception who will endeavour to make the necessary arrangements. Please note that a late check-out may not always be possible and is subject to availability.
• Cribs or rollaway beds for children up to 12 years old may be placed in certain room categories. The extra bed will be charged 80€ per night. Please inform us at time of booking should you require any additionnal bed. This may not be possible in last minute.
• Pets are accepted at the hotel (except at the swimming pool area) at an additional fee of 40€ per day.
• Free access to the heated swimming pool, steam bath, sauna, jacuzzi and fitness. The Spa of « Le Mas de Pierre » invites you to discover a large suggestion of wellness massages and aesthetic treatments.
Credit cards :
Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, American Express, Diners
GDS codes :
Worldspan: WBCD39 – Amadeus: WBNCED39 – Apollo : WB77930